The Woodturning Studio
Each student will have the luxury of working on a Robust American Beauty lathe with its great features like the gas shock assisted swing away tailstock, stainless steel bed, sliding headstock, with easily adjustable height to suit you your needs.
Each lathe is also equipped with:
- LED lamps.
- Axminster Sk114 chucks and many sets of different jaws.
- Tormek T8 sharpening systems with diamond wheels.
- Wolverine sharpening jigs.
- Separate booths to work in for each student including your own workbench.
- Dust extraction at each lathe.
- Air hose to each station for airbrush work or woodchip removal.
- Microclene dust extraction.
- Air conditioning.
- Ceiling fans.
- Access to many of the top tools available today.
- Safety face shield.